Sunday 20 September 2015

I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind - rukky sanda





Ace nollyhood actress and producer rukky sanda reveals her beauty secret  how stagnantly remained beautiful and sexy in her looks. Rukky-Sanda-png
rukky speaking to punch admitted that she contours her body to look good , having deny enhancing her physique
here what she has to say:“The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot. I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistake for body enhancement.”
rukky also mentioned how much she loves body piercing and tattoo,though she has taken out some of the piercings over the years, says she needs no artificial enhancement ot keep up with societal expectations.

“Again, I am naturally light-skinned so my beauty regimen involves maintaining my skin tone and complexion. I am confident in my own skin and body. I definitely do not need any artificial enhancement of any sort to keep up with any societal expectations. My beauty and skin routine is pretty straightforward; I use a lot of scrub and visit the spa whenever I find the time to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment