Monday 5 October 2015

amber rose brakes down during a slut walk

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRslbIUOwcNB_SstGvhDZCM7eq263gvewAgGfhkFwmEg8hHHwdK
before i start let me assist people who may not really understand this slutwalk thing.
according to English Wiktionary   slut walk is A kind of protest march against rape culture, generally led by young women who dress in revealing clothing.
Wall of No Shame #amberroseslutwalk
Embedded image permalink   
actress and model  has always been in the spotlight for several reasons and this time she staged a slut walk on Saturday at L.A.'s Pershing Square. and the event she wore her emotion on a sleeves about her previous relationship with popular rap icons Wiz Khalifa, kanye west.
read what she said I’ve decided to have this Slut Walk for women who have been through sh*t. Even though I am up here crying I want to be the strong person you all look up to and do apologize for all guys,' she said.   

  Body confident: Amber wore a revealing dress and kinky  boots as she led the march
also she is been reported to have said that '' I want to forgive Kanye about what he said about me,” she said through tears, about the now-infamous diss West once made on his ex on a morning radio show. “I want to let all of that negativity go.”
#amberroseslutwalk
Embedded image permalink  
Amber Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment