Wednesday 21 October 2015

AMBER ROSE POSE NUDE FOR GQ MAGAZINE, AND LATER SLAM THEM SEE WHY.

                                   amber-rose-GQ-1115-02.jpg
the model who staged a slut walk some weeks past was on an interview with GQ. amber who is not in good terms with any of her ex went out slamming the magazine when she was addressed as 'kanye west infamous ex and wiz kahalifa's babay mama .
also she threw more light on her fued with the kim  kadashian who she coincidentally shares birthday with. here what she said

                    http://www.highsnobiety.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/12/files/2015/10/amber-rose-GQ-01-426x640.jpg 


“I really went in on Tyga. He’d been texting Blac Chyna, saying, ‘I really want my family back' -- but he was out with a 17-year-old,” she said before explaining why she felt the need to throw Kim's infamous sex tape in Khloe's face.

 http://gist.mp3bullet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1100287551941192094_635303913.jpg

“I said, ‘Your sister has a career because your other sister made a sex tape and put the whole family on.’ I think it’s fucking awesome that she did a sex tape and made millions of dollars for her family,” Rose said, adding, “But let’s not forget where we came from. Because I didn’t.”
Rose doesn't hide the fact that she started stripping at 15, and she won't apologize for it either.
“Best fucking time of my life,” she told GQ. “I’m not going to say young girls should go be dancers. But that was my journey, and I don’t regret it.”
What's more, she wonders if Kim feels the same way about that infamous sex tape with then-boyfriend Ray J.
“She probably had a fucking blast. And guess what? At the time she was in love with that guy,” Rose explained. “So don’t think you’re better than me, because we’ve all had trials and tribulations.”



No comments:

Post a Comment