Friday 2 October 2015

i’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie -juliet ibrahim

http://i1.wp.com/ventnaija.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Actress_Juliet_Ibrahim_Says-I-m_Not_A_Lesbian-_But_There_Is_Nothing_Wrong_With_Lesbianism-_.png
In a recent chat with Ghanagist, Ghanaian screen diva, Juliet Ibrahim revealed that she is not a lesbian and on her opinion about the act, she said that there is nothing wrong with it.
The single mum further revealed that she has only kissed a lady once but has never slept with one in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but
I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role.
I’ve never been with a lady before.”
“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.
Juliet Ibrahim was married to Kwadwo Safo with whom she has a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment