Friday 2 October 2015

I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent -will smith










the ace producer who turned 47 last week. but has  made series of interesting and very motivational quotes. he seems wiser than his age ..... read quotes below
The first step is you have to say that you can... Confucius said that he who said he can and he who says he can't are both usually right.”


“I love living, I think that's infectious, it's something that you can't fake."

 "Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. Why would you be realistic? What's the point of being realistic? I'm gonna do it it's done, its already done, as soon as I decide it's done it's already done now we just gotta wait for y'all to see."

 "Never hate. Never let anger permit your life. Always forgive. The best insult that you can give to a hater is to be kind to them."

"There’s a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have, you have to believe that something different than what has happened for the last 50 million years of history, you have to believe that something different can happen."
 "I've never really viewed myself as particularly talented. I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working. While the other guy's eatin'? I'm working. While the other guy's making love, I mean, I'm making love, too. But I'm working really hard at it."
read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment